On this week's Bookslinging podcast, we tell you about our best books of 2011: five books in both Tween and Young Adult categories.
- 5. The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, Book 2: The Hidden Gallery by Maryrose Wood
- 4. Amulet, Book 4: The Last Council by Kazu Kabuishi
- 3. Fatty Legs: A True Story by Christy Jordan-Fenton and Margaret Pokiak-Fenton
- 2. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
- 1. Zita The Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
- 5. Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol
- 4. Chime by Franny Billingsley
- 3. A Red Herring Without Mustard by Alan Bradley
- 2. Twin Spica by Kou Yaginuma
- 1. The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
Admittedly, there was a bit of a gap, there, between podcast #3 and podcast #4. We were... on holiday.
We totally planned it that way! Absolutely.