Have you seen The Hunger Games yet? Despite Miss Corene's reservations, I recommend it. It was pretty great.
The Atlantic Book Awards shortlist is out! Check it out here. It has Janet McNaughton on it.
Are you following the School Library Journal's Battle of the Books? Because it's getting pretty intense.
Books from this week's podcast:
- Birthmarked by Caragh M. O'Brien
- I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
- Everything by John Bellairs
- Lips Touch: Three Times by Taylor Laini
- The Ogre of Oglefort by Eva Ibbotson
- So Many Books, So Little Time: A Year of Passionate Reading by Sara Nelson
- A Ball for Daisy by Chris Raschka
- Samantha on a Roll by Linda Ashman
- Dumpling Days by Grace Lin
- In the Night Kitchen by Maurice Sendak
- My Name is Mina (Skellig, #2) by David Almond
- The Locked Garden by Gloria Whelan
- Pie by Sarah Weeks
- Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
- Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin